About Broker Connection (BC)
(Click to expand/contract)
Founded to Assist Professional Broker
Broker Connection (BC) was founded to assist the large number of professional brokers in finding, contracting, and hiring local property transaction professionals and services across the nation. In addition, EPS assists professional brokers in connecting with financial institutions, sellers, buyers, developers and others in representing properties through our optional professional verification process. BC is the foremost and only web site for verified professional brokers and local property transaction services in the nation. As such, the following will eventually occur within 6-9 months from launch for BC associates:
- Financial institutions, banks, mortgage companies. buyers and sellers will use Property Transaction Services to request and receive bids from local, high quality, and verified professional brokers for their services.
- Professional brokers working on large projects, out of area listings and/or putting together a team will use local experts in a variety of fields to assist in the completion of projects.
The cost of becoming an associate and receiving verification through BC is nothing! It is FREE to sign-up. Once you are signed up, verified, and BC grows to cover the U.S.A. you will begin to receive listing opportunities in your area. This will not happen quickly, it may take several months. So be patient! Meanwhile, use the BC vendors and services to assist in making your current work more cost effective by using local professionals. Sign up TODAY! Be one of the 1st to SIGN-UP.
There will be a Webinair every Thursday at 3:00 pm PST to answer any and all questions you may have. Click here to register.
Benefits of Becoming an Associate (signing up)!
Broker Connection (BC) is foremost a local property transaction service connection and a credential and reference verification group, helping to highlight your qualifications to other users. BC is open to ALL Professional Brokers, which provides its associates the following:
- Bidding and listing opportunities within your respective expertise and local work area.
- Discounted services for associates in their local area (title reports, environmental reports, alta surveys, etc.).
- The ability to receive quotes, contract, and outsource work to other BC and PTS professionals outside of your work area and/or expertise.
- An open chat and discussion forum with other BC associates to discuss any topic and/or situation to solicit professional advice.
- Assists in increasing your income and decreasing your costs, bringing in more net income.
The cost of becoming a member and receiving verification through BC is nothing! It is FREE to sign-up. Once you are signed up, verified, and BC grows to cover the U.S.A. you will begin to receive listing opportunities in your area. This will not happen quickly, it may take several months. So be patient! Sign up NOW! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
There will be a webinar every Thursday at 3:00 pm PST to answer any and all questions you may have. Click here to register
What are the Costs of Using BC?
The cost of signing up, and receiving credential verification, initially, is NOTHING! If you WIN a listing, through BC, you pay BC a small fee. Meanwhile you save money through local property transaction discounted services, time saving tools, and the ability to talk to other BC Professionals. Broker Connection (BC) is a for profit company. Our company recoups the costs for this service by receiving a very small fee every time a BC Professional wins a listing through the BC website. We collect a small fee of 0.1% or $0.10 per $100 of the total commission. This fee is less than what some ATM's charge to withdraw cash! So, if you won a project that the commission was $100,000, BC would require a fee of $100.00. This known fee can, in many cases be imbedded into your bid so that the client bears the cost. There is no place, nor any other organization, that will market you for so little cost especially with all the benefits.
There will be a Webinair every Thursday at 3:00 pm PST to answer any and all questions you may have. Click here to register
Or send Eric Kieselbach, of ERS a direct question via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.