About Professional Appraiser Squad (PAS)
(Click to expand/contract)
Founded To Assist Appraisal Professionals
Professional Appraisal Squad (PAS) was founded to assist the large number of independent Professional Appraisers, Professional Appraisers wanting to earn extra income, and recently laid off Professional Appraisers across the Nation. PAS assists PAS Associates to find local work while providing new project cost saving resources for the completion of that work more competitively. By PAS becoming the foremost and only web site for verified Professional Appraisers in the Nation, the following will eventually occur (6-9 months from launch) for PAS associates:
- Financial institutions, Banks, and Mortgage Companies will use Property Transaction Services web site (www.yourpts.com) to request and receive bids from local, high quality and verified Professional Appraisers for appraisals and other services with confidence.
- Professional Appraisers working on large projects and/or putting together a team will use local experts in a variety of fields to complete their projects.
The cost to become an associate and get verified by PAS is nothing! It is FREE to sign-up. Once you are signed up, verified, and PAS grows to cover the U.S.A. you will start receiving bidding opportunities in your local area. This will not happen quickly and may take several months. So be patient! Meanwhile use the PAS vendors to complete your current work more cost effectively. Sign up NOW! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Benefits of Becoming a PAS Associate (signing up)!
Professional Appraisal Squad (PAS) is foremost a credential and reference verification group (verification of your credentials highlights your qualifications to other users) that is open to ALL licensed Appraisal Professionals, which provides its associates the following once their credentials and references are 100% verified:
- Bidding opportunities within your respective expertise and local work area.
- Discounted services for verified associates in their local area (1-mile radius searches, safety and other training, software, etc).
- Ability to receive quotes, contract and outsource work to other qualified and verified PAS professionals outside of your work area and/or expertise.
- Support services such as regulatory agency locations and contacts, location of free historical aerial photos, fire insurance maps, city directories in your project area, and report templates and checklists for most types of projects.
- An open chat and discussion group of other PAS associates to discuss any topic and/or situation to get professional advice.
- Assists you in increasing your income and decreases your costs giving you, the PAS Associate, more net income.
The cost to become a member and get verified by PAS is nothing! It is FREE to sign-up. Once you are signed up, verified, and PAS grows to cover the U.S.A. you will start receiving bidding opportunities in your local area. This will not happen quickly and may take several months. So be patient! Sign up TODAY! Be one of the 1st. to SIGN-UP (get the advantage)!
Nothing is Free, So How Does PAS Make Their Money?
The cost for you to sign up, credential verification, initially, is NOTHING! If you WIN a bid on a project, through PAS, you pay PAS a small fee. Meanwhile you save money through discounted services, time saving tools, and the ability to talk to other PAS Professionals. Professional Appraisal Squad (PAS) is a for profit Company. Our Company recoups the costs for this service by receiving a very small fee every time a PAS Professional, on the PAS web site, wins a project. We collect a small fee, 1.5% or $1.50 per $100 of the total awarded amount. This fee is less than what some ATM's charge to withdraw cash! So, if you won a project for $1,000, PAS would require a fee of $15.00 from you. This known fee can be imbedded into your bid so that the client bears the cost. There is no place, nor any other organization, that can market you for so little cost especially with all the benefits.
Or send Eric Kieselbach, of PAS a direct question via e-mail at erick@yourPAS.com.