About Vendor Connection
(Click to expand/contract)
Founded to Assist Environmental Professionals
Vendor Connection (VC) was founded to assist the large number of environmental professionals that are out of work and/or looking for extra income through structered and verified networking. This includes environmental professionals wanting to earn extra income, and recently laid off environmental professionals across the nation. VC assists its associates to find local work while providing new project cost saving resources to complete that work more competitively.VC will be the foremost and only website for credential verified environmental professionals in the nation. The following will eventually occur within 6-9 months from launch for VC associates:
- Financial institutions, banks, and mortgage companies will use Property Transaction Services website to request and receive bids from local, high quality, and verified environmental professionals for phase I, phase II, and other services with confidence.
- Large environmental firms will use the Property Transaction Services website to solicit bids for high quality and verified environmental professionals to perform the following, in their project local area, with confidence:
- Local phase I site walks
- Phase II sampling
- Report writing
- Technical editing
- Work plan writing
- Local licensed expert
- Environmental professionals working on large projects and/or putting together a team will use local experts in a variety of fields to complete their projects.
The cost to become an associate and get verified by VC is nothing! It is FREE to sign-up. Once you are signed up, verified, and VC grows to cover the U.S.A. you will start receiving bidding opportunities in your area. This will not happen quickly, it may take several months. So be patient! Meanwhile use the VC vendors to complete your current work more cost effectively. Sign up NOW! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Benefits of Becoming an Associate
Vendor Connection (VC)is foremost a credential verification group, verification of your credentials highlights your qualifications to other users. VC is open to ALL environmental professionals, and provides its associates the following once their credentials and references are 100% verified:
- Bidding opportunities within your respective expertise and local work area.
- Discounted services for verified associates in their local area (1-mile radius searches, safety training, sample analysis, drilling, environmental supplies, etc).
- Ability to receive quotes, contract, and outsource work to other VC professionals outside of your work area and/or expertise.
- Support services such as regulatory agency locations and contacts, location of free historical aerial photos, fire insurance maps, city directories in your project area, and report templates and checklists for most types of projects (Phase I & II's).
- An open chat and discussion group of other VC associates to discuss any topic and/or situation to get professional advice.
- Assists you in increasing your income and decreases your costs giving you, the VC associate, more net income.
The cost to become a member and get verified by VC is nothing! It is FREE to sign-up. Once you are signed up, verified, and VC grows to cover the U.S.A. you will start receiving bidding opportunities in your area. This will not happen quickly, it may take several months. So be patient! Sign up TODAY! Be one of the 1st to SIGN-UP.
What is the Cost of Using VC?
The cost to sign up, as well as credential and reference verification, initially, is NOTHING! If you WIN a bid on a project through VC, you pay VC a small fee. Meanwhile you save money through discounted services, time saving tools, and the ability to talk to other VC professionals. Vendor Connection (VC) is a for profit company. Our company recoups the costs for this service by receiving a very small fee every time an VC professional wins a project through the VC website. We collect a small fee of 1.5% or $1.50 per $100 of the total awarded amount. This fee is less than what some ATM's charge to withdraw cash! So, if you won a project for $1,000, VC would require a fee of $15.00. This known fee can be imbedded into your bid so that the client bears the cost. There is no place, nor any other organization, that will market you for so little cost, especially with all the benefits.
Or send Eric Kieselbach, of VC, a direct question via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.